0 View No Comment

epa05387812 Indian locals walk pass a screen showing news of Britons vote to exit the European Union, at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), in Mumbai, India, 24 June 2016. Brexit effected Indian markets and had lost nearly 1,090 points at one state after Britons in a referendum on 23 June have voted by a narrow margin to leave the European Union (EU). Media reports on early 24 June indicate that 51.9 per cent voted in favour of leaving the EU while 48.1 per cent voted for remaining in. EPA/DIVYAKANT SOLANKI

About the author

Nigerian Community,News, Events and more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked (required)

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.